Google+ One last picture of my @morphebrushes X @jaclynhill palette DUPES using @makeupgeekcosmetics @marlenastell and @colourpopcosmetics . When I see all your enthusiasm, it really makes my day but IG world is super competitive, it's a battle every single day to be noticed and the past 3 months were very hard for me and I felt so discouraged so many times because I see so many people ripping off my work, because the number of followers is not increasing and I'm loosing some of you (numbers definitely count!), Idk if it's because of the shadow banning stuff or because my feed is annoying? It's hard to be creative and trying to be different and find some original ideas... Thank you for being with me and for all your support, this is the best part! I promise not to complain too much in the future and to stay positive! . . Find MAKEUP GEEK products here: http://goo.gl/fZRQf8 or direct link in bio. 1/ Rapunzel Blow Fish (Colourpop), option: Voltage. Beaches Cream Creme Brulée In the Spotlight Heavy Glam (Colourpop), option: Mango Tango. Mai Tai 2/ Chickadee I Owe You (Colourpop), option Bake Sale. Frappe Desert Sands Criss Cross (Colourpop), option : Cocoa Bear. Flame Thrower Pocket Change 3/ Nostalgic Grandstand Anarchy Morocco Mars Tuscan Sun Curtain Call 4/ Caitlin Rose Center Stage Prom Night Homecoming Mesmerized Cherry Cola Cabin Fever 5/ Pegasus Shark Bait Houdini Enchanted Forest Americano Taboo Corrupt . You can find MUG eyeshadows here: http://goo.gl/8hrA2h or direct link in my BIO.⬆️⬆️⬆️ . Search for more: #FutilitiesMoreMUG #FutilitiesMoreDUPES #FutilitiesMorePALETTES More pictures and side by side swatches are coming later. More MAKEUP GEEK pictures in my feed and tons of other SWATCHES and DUPES for hot palettes. . . #futilitiesmore#futilitiesandmore#hudabeauty#meltformakeup#slave2beauty#wakeupandmakeup#trendmood#makeupgeek#makeupgeekcosmetics#makeupgeekswatches#makeupgeekeyeshadows#anastasiabeverlyhills#norvina#makeupslaves#eyeshadowdupes#makeupdupes#eyeshadowdupes#dupes#hotfiremakeup #colourpop #colourpopme #Colourpopcosmetics #morphexjaclynhill #jaclynhill #jaclynhillpalette #jaclynhillxmorphe #jaclynhillpalettedupes #dupes | Futilities and More

One last picture of my @morphebrushes X @jaclynhill palette DUPES using @makeupgeekcosmetics @marlenastell and @colourpopcosmetics . When I see all your enthusiasm, it really makes my day but IG world is super competitive, it's a battle every single day to be noticed and the past 3 months were very hard for me and I felt so discouraged so many times because I see so many people ripping off my work, because the number of followers is not increasing and I'm loosing some of you (numbers definitely count!), Idk if it's because of the shadow banning stuff or because my feed is annoying? It's hard to be creative and trying to be different and find some original ideas... Thank you for being with me and for all your support, this is the best part! I promise not to complain too much in the future and to stay positive! . . Find MAKEUP GEEK products here: http://goo.gl/fZRQf8 or direct link in bio. 1/ Rapunzel Blow Fish (Colourpop), option: Voltage. Beaches Cream Creme Brulée In the Spotlight Heavy Glam (Colourpop), option: Mango Tango. Mai Tai 2/ Chickadee I Owe You (Colourpop), option Bake Sale. Frappe Desert Sands Criss Cross (Colourpop), option : Cocoa Bear. Flame Thrower Pocket Change 3/ Nostalgic Grandstand Anarchy Morocco Mars Tuscan Sun Curtain Call 4/ Caitlin Rose Center Stage Prom Night Homecoming Mesmerized Cherry Cola Cabin Fever 5/ Pegasus Shark Bait Houdini Enchanted Forest Americano Taboo Corrupt . You can find MUG eyeshadows here: http://goo.gl/8hrA2h or direct link in my BIO.⬆️⬆️⬆️ . Search for more: #FutilitiesMoreMUG #FutilitiesMoreDUPES #FutilitiesMorePALETTES More pictures and side by side swatches are coming later. More MAKEUP GEEK pictures in my feed and tons of other SWATCHES and DUPES for hot palettes. . . #futilitiesmore#futilitiesandmore#hudabeauty#meltformakeup#slave2beauty#wakeupandmakeup#trendmood#makeupgeek#makeupgeekcosmetics#makeupgeekswatches#makeupgeekeyeshadows#anastasiabeverlyhills#norvina#makeupslaves#eyeshadowdupes#makeupdupes#eyeshadowdupes#dupes#hotfiremakeup #colourpop #colourpopme #Colourpopcosmetics #morphexjaclynhill #jaclynhill #jaclynhillpalette #jaclynhillxmorphe #jaclynhillpalettedupes #dupes

Sunday, July 2, 2017


0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger