Google+ I thought this would be cool to share this photo edited by @pudra_ru comparing my swatches of @jeffreestar @jeffreestarcosmetics #AndrogynyPalette and the new @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina #SubculturePalette. How similar they look!!! It was my first reaction too when they released the swatches. What do you think ? . . #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #FutilitiesMoreDUPES #FutilitiesMoreSWATCHES #futilitiesmoreabh #hotfiremakeup #trendmood #dupethat | Futilities and More

I thought this would be cool to share this photo edited by @pudra_ru comparing my swatches of @jeffreestar @jeffreestarcosmetics #AndrogynyPalette and the new @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina #SubculturePalette. How similar they look!!! It was my first reaction too when they released the swatches. What do you think ? . . #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #FutilitiesMoreDUPES #FutilitiesMoreSWATCHES #futilitiesmoreabh #hotfiremakeup #trendmood #dupethat

Thursday, July 20, 2017


0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger