Google+ YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer | Futilities and More

YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer

Saturday, June 24, 2017


YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer 

I have to say that I was influenced by Glam life guru and Jeffree Star for this one! I pretty much watch all Tati's videos and like her recommendations and tastes. This is a beautiful primer that gives you a dewy finish. The fine gold dust is beautiful but not really visible, so you don't end up with a sparkly face. I like the silicone feel of the primer, it fills your pores and blur my skin texture especially on my nose and forehead. The fragrance is a little bit strong for me but it doesn't last throughout the day. My foundation goes on super smooth on top of it and the finish is flawless. And the product is also lightweight and a little bit goes a long way. I'm so thankful that Yves Saint Laurent and Octoly sent me this product to try and review. . 

More infos here: http://ift.tt/2sCzwdD
Get it here: http://ift.tt/2s7RXDb 

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger