Google+ I'm loving everything from @nablacosmetics! I like the idea of having all my face powders at the same place. These are my Blossom blushes (10,50€): Coralia (shimmery), Kendra and Satellite of Love. And my Shade & glow powders (10,50€): Baby Glow (shimmery), Cameo and Saint-Tropez. This magnetic Liberty palette is pretty and cute and can hold 6 face refills and 12 shadows from the brand. I will swatch them later! . . #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #nabla #nablacometics #blossomblush #nablablossomblush #nablashadeandglow #shadeandglow #makeup #indiebrand #makeupgeek #anastasiabeverlyhills #libertypalette #magneticpalette #contourandhighlight #blush #contour #highlight #mac #maccosmetics | Futilities and More
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger