Google+ I went to @sephorafrance again and this is what I bought. A new Blush and Sculpting palette from @sephoracollection that is so gorgeous and a double ended brush...I forgot to bring my makeup bag with me today for a sleepover, can you believe it?! Me, the crazy girl who took 3 full makeup bags with me for my trip to France! 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is a new product from Sephora France, I don't remember that it was a available in the US, but the idea is great! They have several different combinations for various skin tones, some with more highlighters and darker contour powders. I love the sleek packaging as well. . . #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #sephora #sephoracollection #sephorafrance #blush #contour #highlighter #makeupslaves #melformakeup #wakeupandmakeup http://liketk.it/2rDSj #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKbeauty #LTKunder50 #LTKunder100 #rewardstyle #rewardstylebloggers | Futilities and More
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger