Google+ HIGHLIGHTER SALES at @makeupgeekcosmetics @marlenastell . They are 20% off along with all their face products: blushes and contour powders. I love my duochrome shades so much! You can shop them here: http://goo.gl/8hrA2h or direct link in my BIO ⬆️ . My favorites if you need some recommendations (I'm light to medium): Midnight sun (light champagne), Daybreak (Peach ), Psychedelic (duochrome Peach/gold), Celestial (duochrome purple) BUT I would highly recommend you to try the @kathleenlights X @makeupgeekcosmetics palette which is the best deal and an excellent palette. - Electricity Rekindle Daybreak Midnight sun Glitz Lit Moon phase Luster Celestial Psychedelic - You can shop them here http://goo.gl/oy76Nv or direct link in my bio! ⬆️ - - #FutilitiesMoreSWATCHES #futilitiesmoremug #makeupgeek #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeekeyeshadows #teammug #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #makeupgeektv #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #wakeupandmakeup #melformakeup #makeupslaves #slave2beauty #trendmood #makeupgeekswatches #anastasiabeverlyhills #norvina #trendmood #hotfiremakeup | Futilities and More

HIGHLIGHTER SALES at @makeupgeekcosmetics @marlenastell . They are 20% off along with all their face products: blushes and contour powders. I love my duochrome shades so much! You can shop them here: http://goo.gl/8hrA2h or direct link in my BIO ⬆️ . My favorites if you need some recommendations (I'm light to medium): Midnight sun (light champagne), Daybreak (Peach ), Psychedelic (duochrome Peach/gold), Celestial (duochrome purple) BUT I would highly recommend you to try the @kathleenlights X @makeupgeekcosmetics palette which is the best deal and an excellent palette. - Electricity Rekindle Daybreak Midnight sun Glitz Lit Moon phase Luster Celestial Psychedelic - You can shop them here http://goo.gl/oy76Nv or direct link in my bio! ⬆️ - - #FutilitiesMoreSWATCHES #futilitiesmoremug #makeupgeek #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeekeyeshadows #teammug #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #makeupgeektv #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #wakeupandmakeup #melformakeup #makeupslaves #slave2beauty #trendmood #makeupgeekswatches #anastasiabeverlyhills #norvina #trendmood #hotfiremakeup

Sunday, May 14, 2017

HIGHLIGHTER SALES at @makeupgeekcosmetics @marlenastell . They are 20% off along with all their face products: blushes and contour powders. I love my duochrome shades so much! You can shop them here: http://goo.gl/8hrA2h or direct link in my BIO ⬆️ . My favorites if you need some recommendations (I'm light to medium): Midnight sun (light champagne), Daybreak (Peach ), Psychedelic (duochrome Peach/gold), Celestial (duochrome purple) BUT I would highly recommend you to try the @kathleenlights X @makeupgeekcosmetics palette which is the best deal and an excellent palette. - Electricity Rekindle Daybreak Midnight sun Glitz Lit Moon phase Luster Celestial Psychedelic - You can shop them here http://goo.gl/oy76Nv or direct link in my bio! ⬆️ - - #FutilitiesMoreSWATCHES #futilitiesmoremug #makeupgeek #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeekeyeshadows #teammug #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #makeupgeektv #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #wakeupandmakeup #melformakeup #makeupslaves #slave2beauty #trendmood #makeupgeekswatches #anastasiabeverlyhills #norvina #trendmood #hotfiremakeup

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger