Google+ Colourpop High Maintenance Review and Swatches I Futilities And More | Futilities and More

Colourpop High Maintenance Review and Swatches I Futilities And More

Friday, February 3, 2017

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore
 Colourpop Pressed eyeshadows.

This is part of my collection.
I'll will separate my posts in different categories, shade family so it will be easier to choose the right shades for you. I did the same with my Makeup Geek eyeshadows, where I posted different type of combinations but also different shade families. It is always helpful to see several images of the same shades to be able to see the true colors.

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

Colourpop Lo-Key and High Maintenance Review and Swatches I Futilities And More

The packaging is so cute, I love every details of the pressed shadows and the little stars are everything!
I also love the pastel packaging of the two sets.

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

The packaging is cute but very bulky to store.
It's convenient to be able to see what is inside the boxes thanks to the little frame.


Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

Milli pressed eyeshadow is a limited edition shadow created for a special occasion, in honor of reaching One million subscribers on Facebook.


Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

Milli by Colourpop is absolutely stunning and extremely pigmented. It is a foiled eyeshadow, with an oily feeling. On me it doesn't crease, I'm not prone to creasing but I know that some people with oily eyelids can have this problem. So, you need to prime your eyes with this type of formula.

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

To compare: Colourpop Lo-Key and High Maintenance.
I'll post about Lo-Key on my next post.

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

Colourpop Lo-Key and High Maintenance.

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

The swatches: Colourpop High Maintenance

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

We have different type of finishes: satin, metallic (foiled) and matte.

They are all very pigmented. Only the satin formula is a little bit less intense but overall, it is a nice formulation.

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

I'm really pleased with their new eyeshadows, they only cost $5 each and the set is only $18, which is a steal!

Colourpop lo key, high maintenance, pressed eyeshadows, Review and Swatches, Futilities And More, FutilitiesMore

We will talk about the Lo-key palette on my next post!

Merci de votre visite! /// Thank you for passing by!

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger