Google+ MAKEUP GEEK QUAD IDEA: DUSTY ROSE AND PLUM | Futilities and More

MAKEUP GEEK QUAD IDEA: DUSTY ROSE AND PLUM

Tuesday, December 6, 2016


MAKEUP GEEK QUAD IDEA: DUSTY ROSE AND PLUM, Vintage,  Rapunzel,  Petal pusher,  Grandstand, futilitiesandmore, futilitiesmore

Dusty pink and taupes are so classy and flirty. This is a combination that I did few weeks ago but I wanted to share it again because I took some pictures of a look I did with them. Next picture is going to be on this look. 

You can find them here http://goo.gl/oy76Nv 

More pictures and swatches on previous posts! And tons of other combinations on my page as well. - 


MAKEUP GEEK QUAD IDEA: DUSTY ROSE AND PLUM, Vintage,  Rapunzel,  Petal pusher,  Grandstand, futilitiesandmore, futilitiesmore




0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger