Google+ Kylie Cosmetics Bronze palette dupes with Makeup Geek Eyeshadows | Futilities and More

Kylie Cosmetics Bronze palette dupes with Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

Tuesday, November 8, 2016


Kylie Cosmetics Bronze palette dupes with Makeup Geek Eyeshadows, futilitiesmore, futilitiesandmore, makeup geek swatches

Kylie Cosmetics Bronze palette dupes with Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

I talked about this dupe selection on my previous posts, so here it is! I am always using my Makeup geek cosmetics eyeshadows.

The Bronze palette Kyshadows by Kylie cosmetics was so easy to compose! 
Reddish warm browns and mustard eyeshadows are my favorites!

As I told you, I don’t own these palettes so I am not 100% sure if the shades are the same. I can tell that they are close, I spent hours on internet to make sure that the shade selection is good enough to be posted. And also, they are quite on the neutral side, so it was easy to find similar shades.

Many of you asked me to find some dupes for the Textured shadows rose gold palette by Huda beauty but I can’t, the only eyeshadows that are similar in my collection (for the metallic shades) are from my Hidden treasure palette by Dose of colors which was limited edition. 
It has those beautiful metallic textured shadows. That palette is amazing by the way. The rest of the shades are easily dupable, almost only neutrals.

I hope you will find these posts helpful! You can check out my page to see the dupes for the Burgundy palette!


.Babyface - Rapunzel - Tiki Hut.Pocket Change - Early Bird - Tan lines.Sidekick - Americano - Corrupt..

More pictures and swatches later today or this week ! And tons of other color combinations and dupes on my page using Makeup geek cosmetics.

You can find them here http://goo.gl/oy76Nv .

Kylie Cosmetics Bronze palette dupes with Makeup Geek Eyeshadows, futilitiesmore, futilitiesandmore, makeup geek swatches

Babyface - Rapunzel - Tiki Hut.Pocket Change - Early Bird - Tan lines.Sidekick - Americano - Corrupt.


Kylie Cosmetics Bronze palette dupes with Makeup Geek Eyeshadows, futilitiesmore, futilitiesandmore, makeup geek swatches

Babyface - Rapunzel - Tiki Hut.Pocket Change - Early Bird - Tan lines.Sidekick - Americano - Corrupt.


Kylie Cosmetics Bronze palette dupes with Makeup Geek Eyeshadows, futilitiesmore, futilitiesandmore, makeup geek swatches

Babyface - Rapunzel - Tiki Hut.Pocket Change - Early Bird - Tan lines.Sidekick - Americano - Corrupt.



Merci de votre visite! /// Thank you for passing by!

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger