Google+ My new @makeupgeekcosmetics @marlenastell additions to my collection. I need to try the new blush formula, the shades are so beautiful especially Covet (the darkest one), xoxo (the bright pink) and Infatuation (the terracotta one). The green #foiledeyeshadow #taketwo is absolutely stunning ! I'll show you everything in details, names and swatches later this week. Of course, the #makeupgeekxkathleenlights palette is 🙌🏻! #makeupgeek #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeektv #kathleenlights #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger #makeupgeekblushes #makeupgeekhighlighter | Futilities and More

My new @makeupgeekcosmetics @marlenastell additions to my collection. I need to try the new blush formula, the shades are so beautiful especially Covet (the darkest one), xoxo (the bright pink) and Infatuation (the terracotta one). The green #foiledeyeshadow #taketwo is absolutely stunning ! I'll show you everything in details, names and swatches later this week. Of course, the #makeupgeekxkathleenlights palette is 🙌🏻! #makeupgeek #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeektv #kathleenlights #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger #makeupgeekblushes #makeupgeekhighlighter

Tuesday, October 18, 2016


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2dpHyvj

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger