Google+ MASTER PALETTE BY MARIO DUPES WITH MAKEUP GEEK EYESHADOWS I Futilities A... | Futilities and More

MASTER PALETTE BY MARIO DUPES WITH MAKEUP GEEK EYESHADOWS I Futilities A...

Monday, October 10, 2016





Finding dupes for the Master palette by Mario by Anastasia beverly hills wasn’t that easy, this is the closest I was able to create with my Makeup geek cosmetics eyeshadows. 

I‘ve put together this combination using only one shadow that wasn’t made by Makeup geek, the olive green shade is by Mac cosmetics.⠀ ⠀

I’m going to post more pictures of what I have found and some side by side swatches later. I don’t own the entire Makeup geek collection, so I hope this is ok still!⠀ ⠀ 
I hope you’ll enjoy this mini series! Aren't they gorgeous! This palette is so sexy and chic!⠀ ⠀ 

Top row:⠀ Rapunzel - Brown Sugar - Pocket Change - Country Girl - Grandstand - Galaxy.⠀ 
Bottom row:⠀ Barcelona Beach - Sidekick - Cabin Fever - Magic Act - Sumptuous Olive (Mac) - Pretentious⠀ ⠀ 

More Makeup geek pictures in my feed and tones of other swatches !⠀ 
You can find them here: http://goo.gl/8hrA2h


Merci de votre visite! /// Thank you for passing by!

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger