Google+ Makeup Geek Eyeshadows Quad ideas #1 | Futilities and More

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows Quad ideas #1

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows Quad ideas #1, makeup geek swatches, cocoa bear, bitten, beaches and cream, corrupt
via Instagram http://ift.tt/2dBLM7i

If you need some quad inspirations, here is my new Makeup Geek Cosmetics series. 

I always try to rotate between my palettes and my individual eyeshadows to use them all! I can see that people love those eyeshadow pictures so I hope this will be helpful and I really enjoy doing it, it's almost therapeutic!😂 

I can't get enough of these shadows and I hope it is not too boring and that you are not tired yet because I have tones of beautiful color combinations in my pocket! I just love this quad, neutral with a twist. Bitten is a burgundy red, gorgeous! You can create daytime or nighttime looks so easily. They are all mattes. 
If you enjoy Melt cosmetics Dark matter stack, this quad is a good alternative for a fraction of the price. 


More Makeup geek pictures in my feed and tones of other swatches ! 

You can find there here: http://goo.gl/8hrA2h 

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows Quad ideas #1, makeup geek swatches, cocoa bear, bitten, beaches and cream, corrupt

Here are the swatches. 
You NEED Cocoa bear in your life! 


More Makeup geek pictures in my feed and tones of other swatches ! 

You can find there here: http://goo.gl/8hrA2h 

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger