Google+ Because my collection is too small ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, some new goodies from @makeupgeekcosmetics @marlenastell that I received yesterday. Thank you so much to the team for sending me these items and thank you for all of your support the past few weeks. I am so thankful and more motivated than ever! I can't wait to use the #makeupgeekxkathleenlights palette, the blushes with the new formula and some #foiledeyeshadows. I'm going tonne crazy with the new launches this month (again), I always want more when it comes to Makeup Geek! Expect to see a lot of pictures of #Makeupgeek again! #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeektv #marlenastell #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #mug #teammug #bblogger #kathleenlights #makeupgeekhighlighter | Futilities and More
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger