Google+ I posted a new video on this look on my channel, go check it out if you want to learn how I created this soft #cutcrease on my monolids. I used my beloved @makeupgeekcosmetics @makeupgeektv eyeshadows for the look. @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina Dipbrow pomade in Ebony. @inglot_usa @inglot_cosmetics gel eyeliner in 77. @houseoflashes Iconic lashes. @urbandecaycosmetics primer potion in Eden. #futilitiesandmore #futilitiesmore #bblogger #cutcrease #monolid #monolids #asianeyes #asian #monolidmakeup #asianmakeup #makeupgeek #makeupgeektv #makeupgeekcosmetics #houseoflashes #anastasiabeverlyhills #norvina #wakeupandmakeup #makeupslaves #melformakeup #slave2beauty #universdamaquiagem_oficial | Futilities and More
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger