Google+ Currently trying to shop my stash with these luxury products that I bought this spring. I'm waiting for the holiday collections already! @beccacosmetics #beccaxjaclynhill #champagneglow palette that I use almost all the time with my @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina highlight brush #23 @marcbeauty @neimanmarcus #socialbuterfly palette. @ctilburymakeup lipstick in Stoned rose, my go to lipstick for all occasions. @sigmabeauty and @makeupgeekcosmetics brushes. @mirrorvanainc mirror, I'm a big fan of very sleek designs! #futilitiesandmore #futilitiesmore #makeupgeektv #makeupgeek #bblogger #makeupgeekcosmetics #beccacosmetics #anastasiabeverlyhills #norvina #marcjacobsbeauty #marcjacobs #marcjacobssocialbutterfly #charlottetilbury #wakeupandmakeup #melformakeup #makeupslaves #slave2beauty #hudabeauty #jaclynhill #vegas_nay #mirrorvana | Futilities and More
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger