Google+ Sun dipped. This is neutral but with a little twist. Tourmaline, the reason I purchased this palette. It's a beautiful taupe shade and Inuse it as an eyeshadow as well. I mean...I can't resist when I see such beautiful products! @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina #sweetsglowkit #glowkit #anastasiabeverlyhills #norvina #sundippedglowkit #thatglowglowkit #gleamglowkit #highlight #abhglowkit #abh #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger #hudabeauty #melformakeup #slave2beauty #makeupslaves #wakeupandmakeup #makeup #makeupswatches @sephora @ultabeauty @beautylish #beautylish | Futilities and More

Sun dipped. This is neutral but with a little twist. Tourmaline, the reason I purchased this palette. It's a beautiful taupe shade and Inuse it as an eyeshadow as well. I mean...I can't resist when I see such beautiful products! @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina #sweetsglowkit #glowkit #anastasiabeverlyhills #norvina #sundippedglowkit #thatglowglowkit #gleamglowkit #highlight #abhglowkit #abh #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger #hudabeauty #melformakeup #slave2beauty #makeupslaves #wakeupandmakeup #makeup #makeupswatches @sephora @ultabeauty @beautylish #beautylish

Wednesday, July 20, 2016


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2abCXAZ

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger