Google+ Newbies and oldies today. My beautiful @zpalette with my @urbandecaycosmetics #naked1 #naked2 and #naked3 palettes. I like that have everything at the same place, so I can use use all the eyeshadows. @jeffreestarcosmetics @jeffreestar #velourliquidlipstick in #androgyny, darker than expected but beautiful! @lorealmakeup @lorealusa Infallible #proglow foundation which is my current favorite. I love the natural healthy finish that it gives. @beccacosmetics #afterglow palette, a nice combination of highlighters and blushes. This is one of my best purchase this year, I highly recommend this one! I love Moonstone, Rose gold and Flowerchild so much! #futilitiesandmore #futilitiesmore #sephora #vegas_ney #flatlay #hudabeauty #melformakeup #makeupslaves #slave2beauty #beautylish #jeffreestar #urbandecay #zpalette #bblogger #motd | Futilities and More
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger