Google+ New tutorial on my YouTube channel (I know, long time no see!). I'm using the #modernrenaissance palette by @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina and #abhliquidlipstick in Ashton. I love this combination! Let me know your thoughts and any suggestion you may have for another makeup look! Thank you for watching! Link in bio. #YouTube #slave2beauty #makeupslaves #melformakeup #universodamaquiagem_oficial #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #monolid #monolids #monolidmakeup #asian #asianeyes #asianmakeup #bblogger #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #abhashton #abhshadows | Futilities and More

New tutorial on my YouTube channel (I know, long time no see!). I'm using the #modernrenaissance palette by @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina and #abhliquidlipstick in Ashton. I love this combination! Let me know your thoughts and any suggestion you may have for another makeup look! Thank you for watching! Link in bio. #YouTube #slave2beauty #makeupslaves #melformakeup #universodamaquiagem_oficial #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #monolid #monolids #monolidmakeup #asian #asianeyes #asianmakeup #bblogger #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #abhashton #abhshadows

Tuesday, July 12, 2016


via Instagram http://ift.tt/29FQVtB

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger