Google+ My blushes and contour powders by @makeupgeekcosmetics @makeupgeektv . I need to try their new formula . My favorite so far is Love affair, I like an instant flushed cheek. Do you have any recommendations for which shade to pick up? #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeek #makeupgeekblushes #vegas_nay #hudabeauty #melformakeup #slave2beauty #makeupslaves #wakeupandmakeup #makeupgeektv #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger | Futilities and More

My blushes and contour powders by @makeupgeekcosmetics @makeupgeektv . I need to try their new formula . My favorite so far is Love affair, I like an instant flushed cheek. Do you have any recommendations for which shade to pick up? #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeek #makeupgeekblushes #vegas_nay #hudabeauty #melformakeup #slave2beauty #makeupslaves #wakeupandmakeup #makeupgeektv #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2016


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2asGjQb

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger