Google+ Just a mini haul from @makeupgeekcosmetics @makeupgeektv . The eye pencils are super creamy and pigmented. I need to test them now! And a little contour pan, Bad Habit a warm fair contour powder. I am still waiting my MannyMua palettes, someone stole them at work, such a shame! #makeupgeek #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeek #bblogger #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #fullspectrum #mug #makeupgeekeyeliner #melformakeup #slave2beauty #trendmood | Futilities and More

Just a mini haul from @makeupgeekcosmetics @makeupgeektv . The eye pencils are super creamy and pigmented. I need to test them now! And a little contour pan, Bad Habit a warm fair contour powder. I am still waiting my MannyMua palettes, someone stole them at work, such a shame! #makeupgeek #makeupgeekcosmetics #makeupgeek #bblogger #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #fullspectrum #mug #makeupgeekeyeliner #melformakeup #slave2beauty #trendmood

Friday, April 1, 2016


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1TmzRIB

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger