Google+ I told you that I needed this #peanutbutterandjelly by @toofaced asap! One of my first purchase in the US at @ultabeauty. It is such a cute product, just surprised by the tiny size of the palette and pan sizes. Shades are super pretty, super warm...my faves! #toofaced #toofacedcosmetics #toofacedpeanutbutterandjelly #peanutbutterandjellypalette #jerrodblandino #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger #slave2beauty #melformakeup #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #wakeupandmakeup #ulta #ultabeauty | Futilities and More

I told you that I needed this #peanutbutterandjelly by @toofaced asap! One of my first purchase in the US at @ultabeauty. It is such a cute product, just surprised by the tiny size of the palette and pan sizes. Shades are super pretty, super warm...my faves! #toofaced #toofacedcosmetics #toofacedpeanutbutterandjelly #peanutbutterandjellypalette #jerrodblandino #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger #slave2beauty #melformakeup #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #wakeupandmakeup #ulta #ultabeauty

Tuesday, April 5, 2016


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1MbQzco

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger