Google+ Makeup of the day: all high end products | Futilities and More

Makeup of the day: all high end products

Friday, January 15, 2016

via Instagram http://ift.tt/1J7g3pG

Today's #motd is all high end products, only the @covergirl mascara is from the drugstore. 
I discovered @katvondbeauty this year and I am building my collection because it is just awesome! I love everything that I've tried so far. That #kvdlipstick in #chula is a beautiful rich warm sienna shade. I love warmth on my eyes and my lips, I have a shade pattern 😛. 
@makeupforeverofficial stick foundation
@ctilburymakeup #vintagevamppalette
@katvondbeauty @thekatvond #shadeandlight palette
@benefitcanada @benefitcosmetics erase paste concealer
@tomford #moodlightpalette
@anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina #dipbrow pomade



#Fotd #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #wakeupandmakeup #melformakeup #slave2beauty #charlottetilbury #kvd #katvond #katvondbeauty #makeupforever #covergirl #benefitcosmetics #anastasiabeverlyhills #Norvina #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #flatlay #bblogger #bbloggers

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger