Google+ Anastasia Beverly hills self made palette tutorial for asian monolid eyes | Futilities and More

Anastasia Beverly hills self made palette tutorial for asian monolid eyes

Sunday, January 17, 2016

via Instagram http://ift.tt/1RZ1PZp

I went a little bit smokey today using my beloved #selfmadepalette by @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina and on my lips, I am wearing #veronica #liquidlipstick , which is one of my favorites. @makeupforeverofficial stick foundation in the shade 125. 
@anastasiabeverlyhills brow duo powder in ebony and @nyxcanada micro pencil in espresso. @colourpopcosmetics pencil liner in No shame. 
@covergirl supersizer mascara. @katvondbeauty @thekatvond shade and light palette.
  #abhglow kit Gleam #glowkit
@ctilburymakeup ecstasy blush. 

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger