Google+ I couldn't resist... @makeupforeverofficial #ultrahdinvisiblecover stick foundation. Only two days since I bought it and so far so good. The foundation routine is so much faster with it and it blends like a dream and has a nice coverage and no patchiness (one of my main concern during those winter months)! I'll report back later. #makeupforever #hdfoundation #ultrahd #sephora #sephoravibrouge #vibrouge #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger #bbloggers #makeupslaves #melformakeup #slave2beauty #wakeupandmakeup #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #laurag_143 | Futilities and More

I couldn't resist... @makeupforeverofficial #ultrahdinvisiblecover stick foundation. Only two days since I bought it and so far so good. The foundation routine is so much faster with it and it blends like a dream and has a nice coverage and no patchiness (one of my main concern during those winter months)! I'll report back later. #makeupforever #hdfoundation #ultrahd #sephora #sephoravibrouge #vibrouge #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #bblogger #bbloggers #makeupslaves #melformakeup #slave2beauty #wakeupandmakeup #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #laurag_143

Tuesday, January 5, 2016


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Z6BNcq

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger