Google+ Urban decay And Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette | Futilities and More

Urban decay And Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

via Instagram http://ift.tt/1QbyAkY

I had to test this @urbandecaycosmetics palette today! @esteelauder Full coverage foundation because my skin is playing me...with Fix+ by @maccosmetics bro avoid the cake face. I love dewy finish and the foundation is totally matte. As alway, a bit of highlight by @thebalm_cosmetics , my beloved #maryloumanizer . @tartecosmetics Tarteist as eyeliner. I like the consistency, it's easy to work with. @covergirl Megalash mascara is great to keep the curl of the lashes. As always my @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina #dipbrow pomade. And @colourpopcosmetics #lippiestix in Tootsie and @narsissist blush in #amour. 

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger