Google+ Lorac pro palette | Futilities and More

Lorac pro palette

Saturday, November 28, 2015

via Instagram http://ift.tt/1MLnmRZ

That palette is bomb ! I find the eyeshadows a bit powdery, so I do my eyes first then my base and foundation after. But the selection of shimmery and matte eyeshadows is just perfect, it covers all my expectations in term of shades, great for beginners ! @loraccosmetics #propalette gifted by my lovely friend here on IG @blushedandbronzed. You need to follow her page if you are a makeup lover and beautiful #flatlays. Amazing highlighter by @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina, #starlight. @esteelauder perfect cover double wear foundation. @maccosmetics lipstick is #whirl. 

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger