Google+ Today's makeup was a @narsissist's type of day 😍❤️ This mini #andgodcreatedwoman eye kit is one of my favorite color combination palette. You have everything you need, I find it perfect for travelling, so compact and versatile. The foundation is still one of my favorite, it evens out my complexion very nicely and it last all day. The lipgloss is Como, super high shine lipgloss, a nice sheer mauve with tiny fleckes. The duo blush/ bronzer is #orgasm and #laguna . I like the fact that the bronzer is more on the cool side, so I can use it as a contour powder. #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyblogger #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #motd #fotd #eotd #vegas_nay #hudabeauty #wakeupandmakeup #laurag_143 #trendmood #meltformakeup #slave2beauty #nars #narsissist | Futilities and More
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger