Google+ Liquid lipsticks comparisons ABH, Kat Von D, Stila, Dose of colors, Gerard cosmetics | Futilities and More

Liquid lipsticks comparisons ABH, Kat Von D, Stila, Dose of colors, Gerard cosmetics

Thursday, September 3, 2015

via Instagram http://ift.tt/1KKm2iX

For references, some quick swatches, these are some of my liquid lipsticks that people can see similar but NO, they are all different I swear!😂😋 
Veronica from Anastasia Beverly Hills is the darkest, so rich and deep, formula is great. 

Patina from Stila is more on the pink side. I find it too pink for my liking, I don't wear it too often because of it. 

Lolita everlasting liquid lipstick from Kat Von D beauty is my favorite shade because it is warmer, this is my lips but a bit darker shade, I LOVE it, my go to, perfect for any occasion. 

Serenity hydramatte from Gerard cosmetics is a toned down peachy pink, easy to wear, for me a super nude and the most hydrating among all of these lip products. 

Truffle from Dose of colors is darker than Serenity, more brownish, perfect for those who love a nice nudy pink brown. 

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger