Google+ Makeup Greek eyeshadows: some purple staples | Futilities and More

Makeup Greek eyeshadows: some purple staples

Tuesday, May 19, 2015


Makeup geek eyeshadow swatches: drama queen, sensuous, unextected, twilight, prom night


I rarely wear colorful looks, I always stick to my neutrals but a good purple is a staple!
I love wearable purples of course (mostly) because you can use them for your everyday life, at the office or at school, I always go for shades I can wear on a regular base.

These are some of my favorites from Makeup Geek.


Drama queen : dark eggplant with some silver flecks, almost matte finish.
Sensuous : medium purple with fine glitters, satin / shimmery finish.
Unexpected : matte light purple. So beautiful for transition or crease area.
Twilight : the satin version of Unexpected.
Prom night: purple silver taupe , the perfect dupe for Satin taupe from Mac, shimmery finish. Love to use it on its own. A nice neutral with a twist eyeshadow.

Makeup geek eyeshadow swatches: drama queen, sensuous, unextected, twilight, prom night

Makeup geek eyeshadow swatches.


0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger