Google+ Makeup Geek some blue and cool shades | Futilities and More

Makeup Geek some blue and cool shades

Tuesday, May 19, 2015



Makeup geek eyeshadow swatches: corrupt, nautica, ocean breeze, glass slipper, graphite


For summer, I love vivid colors, this is almost the only period of the year where I wear these type of shades. I love a nice deep blue lower lash line or even teal and turquoise.

The black eyeshadow, Corrupt from Makeup geek is one of the darkest black I have ever seen, LOVE it even if it is a bit powdery. The gray one is also a must have, I like mix silver and black for a sexy smokey look. 
These eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented, I love how colorful are the swatches. Ocean breeze is now one of my all time favorite eyeshadow of my collection so it is unique!

Corrupt : deep black matte 
Nautica : dark blue, satin finish
Ocean Breeze : dark teal, satin to shimmery finish
Glass slipper : turquoise, satin to shimmery finish
Graphite: cool gray, shimmery finish


Makeup geek eyeshadow swatches: corrupt, nautica, ocean breeze, glass slipper, graphite


0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger