Google+ Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches | Futilities and More

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

Friday, May 15, 2015




Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

Some new additions to my collection. I know, I went totally crazy recently with Makeup Geek products but once you start, you don't know where it's going to end...I haven't been that exited about products since a long time! So I needed to share and scream to the world my love!

These eyeshadows are unique, they are so smooth and creamy, the texture has almost a wet touch, but not really, I don't know, it is UNIQUE!
What I  like about them is the intensity of the shades and the color range. I am more a neutral type of person, but these metallic eyeshadows, I needed them so bad. Each time I watched a tutorial of someone using "In the spotlight", the warm peach color, or "Magic Act" in the inner dot of the eyes, I was totally staring at it so it is shiny and beautiful.
So I decided to take a deep breath and order a bunch of these. My review is a long one, details and swatches and a huge GO for these gems :).

I did not notice any creasing on myself, but I don't have oily eyelids. I heard that it can crease for the oily girls out there because of the formulation. It contains some oil in it so that the powders stick together and don't create any fall out, which I find very convenient as the product is so pigmented. I t doesn't make any mess contrary to lots of other eyeshadows in the market.

Warning, these eyeshadows are freaking metallic, so you have to use a light hand. It is recommended to apply the product with a flat shader brush. I personally use my fingers and dense brushes. It give you a more intense application. Of course, you can use them with a blending brush for a lighter effect.

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches


Magic act: light yellow 
Starry eyed: pale pink 
Grandstand: Brownish taupe
Untamed: Orange gold
High wire: Light silver with blue undertone
Caitlin rose: Bright purple blue
Masquerade: Bright purple fuchsia 

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

My favorites are In the spotlight and Grandstand. These are the most wearable (neutral) and for shy people, it is a good introduction to these foiled eyeshadows.
I LOVe the two purple shades too, on the lower lash line, gorgeous! 
Untamed is also fantastic, this is pure gold on your eyes!

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

Magic act: light yellow, great for the inner corner or the eyes. I would not recommend this one on the brow bone so it is metallic and intense.

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

Starry eyed: pale pink, so pretty for the inner corner to create a nice pop.

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

In the spotlight: Peach, create on the lid, pat it in the center of the lid to catch the light.

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

Grandstand: Brownish taupe, on the lid, in the center or all over to catch the light too.

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

Untamed: Orange gold, placed in the center of the lid or on the lower lash line.

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

High wire: Light silver with blue undertone, a nice inner dot eyeshadow. You can also use it as an eyeliner.

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

Caitlin rose: Bright purple blue, 

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches

Masquerade: Bright purple fuchsia , on the lower lash to give a nice pop of color.

Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows review and swatches





0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger