Google+ Make-up of the day l What's on my face today - MOTD for Monolids #5 | Futilities and More

Make-up of the day l What's on my face today - MOTD for Monolids #5

Monday, March 3, 2014




This is a very easy and quick makeup look that I wore today. Now that I have a little baby boy in my life, I have to get ready pretty fast in the morning, so, this look is my go to look from these past few weeks. It is polished, this is what I like! It is also perfect for beginners or shy girls!

The foundation that I am wearing has the right amount of coverage, it evens out my skintone and my skin like the formula, it is a correcting product, perfect for my hyperpigmentations and my freckles. As usual, I like a good contour for my round face, that's why Laguna is for me.It does not have a red undertone, so it is natural ans sculpt my cheeks. I also use the blush, a nice peachy radiant shade with some gold shimmers, this is Orgasm from Nars.

Next, my eyes, and my brows. I use a brow gel formula at the moment, the color match is nice for black haired girl like me, my shade is 40. It has an ashy undertone and I apply the product with an angle brush.
For my base, it is as simple as this Mac paint pot in Vintage selection, a beautiful champagne cream eyeshadow and that's it for my eyelid. The rest is a black liquid eyeliner, A very deep black, which I like but be sure to make some touch up during the day because it transfers a little bit, but if you don't have a monolid, it can be a nice dupe of the Eyeko liquid liner that I normally use...I just need to restock!
The final touch, a waterproof mascara, this one is one of my current favorite!

For lips, the one and only lip crayon which is my go to nude/cute product, this honey shade.


Merci de votre visite! /// Thank you for passing by!

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger