Google+ Make-up of the day l What's on my face today - MOTD for Monolids using Mac Cranberry and Blackberry eyeshadows | Futilities and More

Make-up of the day l What's on my face today - MOTD for Monolids using Mac Cranberry and Blackberry eyeshadows

Monday, September 23, 2013

 Fall Makeup look mac cranberry and blackberry eyeshadows on asian monolid eyes

Here is a fall look using some of my favorite products of the moment, especially purple shades from my Mac eyeshadow collection.

This time I am using Cranberry on the lower lash line and Blackberry on the 1/3 of my lids (from the lashes to the brows) and over a new Mac paintpot eye base product, Stormy pink which is also a purple-y color but lighter than the others (It looks like Quarry from Mac, a nice muted purple shade) and for highlight, another cream product, but from Maybelline this time, this wonderfull Color Tattoo champagne color, Barely Branded, I applied the product in the inner conner of the eye and on the brow bone as usual.

You can notice that I use a black eyeliner, from Urban Decay, my favorite, Perversion on the rime of my rimes and as an eyeliner, plus few layers of my Lancome Hypnose mascara on the top and lower lashes.

I also used a berry lip color that I really like for fall from Clinique, Chic Honey, a pretty lipstick/lipbalm, that is very dark in the bullet but very easy to wear as it is sheer on the lips letting only a hint of tint on the lips.

You can find the rest of the products I used on my face in the bottom of this page!

Fall Makeup look mac cranberry and blackberry eyeshadows on asian monolid eyes

Fall Makeup look mac cranberry and blackberry eyeshadows on asian monolid eyes

Fall Makeup look mac cranberry and blackberry eyeshadows on asian monolid eyes

Fall Makeup look mac cranberry and blackberry eyeshadows on asian monolid eyes

Fall Makeup look mac cranberry and blackberry eyeshadows on asian monolid eyes

Fall Makeup look mac cranberry and blackberry eyeshadows on asian monolid eyes


List of the product:




Merci de votre visite! /// Thank you for passing by!

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger