Google+ Make-up of the day l What's on my face today - MOTD for Monolids #3 | Futilities and More

Make-up of the day l What's on my face today - MOTD for Monolids #3

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Make-up of the day l What's on my face today - MOTD for Monolids #3

Today's make-up of the day ! A polish look with some pop on the lips...




This is all I used to achieve the look!



FACE:

For my foundation, I used this fantastic Silk Crème foundation from Laura Mercier, in Sand Beige, I love the fact that it is super creamy and full coverage. It applies like a dream, it melts onto your skin and you only need a very few amount and your fingers.

A little bit of contour with the Nearly Naked powder from Revlon. I chose the darkest color of the range I think, the shade 50 Deep Bronze, which is perfect for my skintone (light to medium). It is a matte pressed powder with no red undertone.

Then, I used a beautiful shimmer brick as an highlight on top of my cheek bones for more luminosity and volume.




EYES:

For my base, I love those Aqua Shadows from Makeup For Ever, this is 28E, a nice beige shimmery eye jumbo pencil that is waterproof, crease and budge proof that I highly recommend for asian single lids or people with oily eyelids. I also used it on the bottom lashes and in the inner corner of my eyes to give some life to the look.

For the brows, I used a retractable brow pencil from Sephora that I find very practical, I find it easier to apply than my regular powder products. I love the very thin applicator and its cost. I use the shade Midnight Brown.

This time I am using Urban Decay Naked 2, my favorite eyeshadows from the palette, especially for a go to makeup are those ones for highlight color,  Bootycall, for definition and depth, this dark brown eyeshadow, Busted and for blending, YDK, the most gorgeous warm bronze metallic shade.

Then my eternal black eyeliner from Mac, Blacktrack to elongate and give more definition to my small eyes.

To finish, I used a mascara sample from Lancôme, Definicil that I really like, probably my next mascara purchase, so I love it!



LIPS:

Just this beautiful fuschia lipstick that I particularly like, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in the shade Lollipop.



Merci de votre visite! /// Thank you for passing by!

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger