Google+ My current summer lip combo - Mac Chatterbox and Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti | Futilities and More

My current summer lip combo - Mac Chatterbox and Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti

Friday, June 28, 2013

My current summer lip combo - Mac Chatterbox and Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti

Fresh and summery, I'm loving this combo right now :)

Pink + Orange
=
Coral
Cute
Summer / Spring
Flirty
Girly

What is your favorite lip color for summer?


My current summer lip combo - Mac Chatterbox and Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti

Mac lipstick: Chatterbox
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter: Tutti Frutti

My current summer lip combo - Mac Chatterbox and Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti

Merci de votre visite! /// Thank you for passing by!

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger