Google+ Nars Larger than life lipgloss: Place Vendome and Como Review, Swatches and tests | Futilities and More

Nars Larger than life lipgloss: Place Vendome and Como Review, Swatches and tests

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nars Larger than life lipgloss: Place Vendome and Como Review, Swatches and tests

Nars Larger Than Life Lipglosses: Place Vendôme & Como

I think it is quite difficult to find some good full coverage lipglosses. It is almost of the time sheer and the pigmentation is just enough to give you touch of color but never enough to create a true color. They only appear glossy and that's all but these Nars lipglosses, from the Larger Than Life collection are amazingly pigmented and if you like lacquered and colorful finishes, they are made for you.

Nars Larger than life lipgloss: Place Vendome and Como Review, Swatches and tests



Place Vendôme is a bold raspberry lipgloss that I love. It is such an intense color and you only need a bit of it to create a total vamp look. I think this is a pretty alternative to the classic red lips, something more modern also. This is by far the most pigmented lipgloss of my collection and one of my favorite. For those who are sensitive to smells, I think that you should appreciate the product because it is light scented but for me, slightly plastic-y but it doesn't bothers me.

Nars Larger than life lipgloss: Place Vendome and Como Review, Swatches and tests



The only thing that I don't like is the applicator. This tiny brush is definitely too small and you have to grab the product several times the wand onto the container to have a good repartition of the lipgloss on your lips, which is annoying...but it worth the effort because I love it glamorize a simple look.

Nars Larger than life lipgloss: Place Vendome and Como Review, Swatches and tests


Nars Larger than life lipgloss: Place Vendome and Como Review, Swatches and tests




Como is also a full coverage lipgloss but it is way more easier to wear. This plum shade is more an everyday color but it has such a glossy finish that it is also perfect for a night and sultry look.

Nars Larger than life lipgloss: Place Vendome and Como Review, Swatches and tests

It has some little flecks but still natural and not too glittery. One other that won't please everyone, is the texture of the product that can be sticky. For me it's ok as long as I don't have lipgloss onto my teeth!

Nars Larger than life lipgloss: Place Vendome and Como Review, Swatches and tests



One last thing I like, it does not dry my lips, which is essential for me.

♡ Overall and Verdict: ♡♡♡♡♡/5
Pros:
- Full coverage
- Lacquered finish
- Good hydratation
- Light scented
Cons:
- The applicator is too small
- A bit sticky
---

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger