Google+ Mac pink lipstick: Bombshell swatch and test | Futilities and More

Mac pink lipstick: Bombshell swatch and test

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mac pink lipstick: Bombshell swatch and test

Mac frost lipstick: Bombshell

We are still in winter but I am attracted by fresh, tender and spring colors at the moment. I am tired by gray sky and deep colors.
So this Mac lipstick reflects perfectly my mood! It is a baby pink color with a little bit of gold shimmers, but quite discrete, one of my favorite lipstick during the past couple of weeks. Bombshell is really cute and I love it even if is has a frost finish, which is normally not my favorite finish.

Mac pink lipstick: Bombshell swatch and test

Mac pink lipstick: Bombshell swatch and test

Mac pink lipstick: Bombshell swatch and test


Mac frost lipstick: Bombshell, swatch


Mac pink lipstick: Bombshell swatch and test

Mac frost lipstick: Bombshell, test

We can see a frosty finish, but not too much I think. I like to use on top a Mac lipgloss, Tour de fabulous that I will review as soon as possible. This is a coraly pink color that I love!!!

Mac pink lipstick: Bombshell swatch and test

Some test, with my whole face to show you the result :)
 Mac pink lipstick: Bombshell swatch and test

And here, a little bit closer...

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger