Google+ L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe, Endless Pearl and Iced Latte – Review and Swatches | Futilities and More

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe, Endless Pearl and Iced Latte – Review and Swatches

Thursday, March 1, 2012

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe, Endless Pearl and Iced Latte – Review and Swatches

Endless pearl /// Bronzed taupe /// Iced Late
L'Oreal has released some impressive eyeshadows recently. The formula is different from a regular eyeshadow, it is a mix between  pressed powder,  loose powder and also a cream eyeshadow. Yes, this is all that in a little jar!
Let me explain a little bit better...

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe, Endless Pearl and Iced Latte – Review and Swatches

Endless pearl is a matte light beige color.
Bronzed taupe is a a metallic shade, my favorite one.
Iced Late, is a shimmery champagne color.
---
The range of color is large, some very charming navy blue, or intense purple and it goes from matte finish to shimmery and metallic. I picked up only the shades that I wear the most. As I told you in a previous post, I try to spend my money more wisely and purchase only product that I can wear in a regular way :)

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe, Endless Pearl and Iced Latte – Review and Swatches

I like to present pictures like this to have a n idea of the real size of the product. My hand is a good scale...professional deformation!

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe, Endless Pearl and Iced Latte – Review and Swatches
L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe, Endless Pearl and Iced Latte – Review and Swatches
As you can see, it comes with a cap, which looks like a trowel, that allows you to press the eyeshadow. It is not really powdery, so the product won't go eveywere, but it is a little bit chalky.


L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe, Endless Pearl and Iced Latte – Review and Swatches


L'Oreal Infallible swatches

The texture is buttery and glides extremely well, which I like. The t metallic shades are easier to blend and much more intense and pigmented.
As I have many many pictures for these three eyesahdows, I am going to review them one by one in other posts...





0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger