Google+ Zoya nail polish: Jordana | Futilities and More

Zoya nail polish: Jordana

Monday, January 30, 2012

Zoya nail polish: Jordana

Zoya nail polish: Jordana
Here is some close-up of my Zoya haul , and the first nail polish is Jordana, a pretty baby pink shade with a hint of pearls in it. As I told you in my previous post, the pearly effect is very light, not really visible, it only add a little bit of texture to the creamy color.

Zoya nail polish: Jordana

Zoya nail polish: Jordana

Jordana is the perfect shade to start spring and so pretty for summer too. I am nut very used to wear such girly color but I like it a lot. I gives to my hand a fresh and healthy look.

Zoya nail polish: Jordana

You can see the pearly/iridescent finish of the varnish in the bottle here.
Zoya nail polish: Jordana

I love this long lasting nail polish. It last longer than one week without any chip, which is not so easy to find!
Zoya nail polish: Jordana



0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger