Google+ Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches | Futilities and More

Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches

Monday, January 30, 2012



Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches


One of my resolution this year is to spend my money more wisely...hum, so for that, I am exploring much more than ever   a lot of drugstore products. And I have to say that I discovered some very nice quality items like those two Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliners!

I picked up a vivid color because I like to wear more colorful make-up during spring and summer (I know, it is still winter, but I like to anticipate :)) and a neutral brown shade for everyday life.
It is smaller than a Mac Fluidline gel eyeliner (0.10 US oz for Fluidine and 0.08 US oz for Revlon) , but for the price, it is ok!


Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches


Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches

Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches
 Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches

Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches

As you can see, the brush is included in the cap, which is very convenient. It has the perfect size to draw a precise line and it doesn't take too much room in your make-up bag.

Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches

Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Brown and Plum – Review and Swatches


The consistency is creamy and very pigmented. It is a long lasting gel eyeliner and even very difficult to remove. I need to swipe more than I usually need. It doesn't smudge at all, nor crease and it is not even caky when you apply a good amount of the gel contrary to Mac Fluidline or Maybelline gel eyeliners.

This brown creme gel eyeliner is my go to eyeliner. I like how intense it is and you can notice some tiny glitter flecks, which are almost invisible.
This plum eyeliner is also very pigmented and on the cool side. This will be pretty to spice up the look.


Overall & Verdict:

♡♡♡♡/5

Pros:
+ long lasting
+ doesn't smudge, crease,
+ is not caky
+ affordable, $9

Cons:
- Difficult to remove!





0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger