Google+ Jouer Cosmetics Eyeshadow: Caviar and Espresso | Futilities and More

Jouer Cosmetics Eyeshadow: Caviar and Espresso

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Today's featured products are some of my last treats from Jouer Cosmetics. Two gorgeous eyeshadows that I love. If you read my blog, you already know that I heart this brand and I love especially their eyeshadows, bronzer and lipglosses. Yes all these categories because their quality is amazing and because I am a beauty insider, I often get some great deals which are probably the most interesting offers that I know. If you are interested by that, I put a coupon on my Facebook page and on Twitter to get 25% off for a gorgeous Caramel tone eyeshadow.


Caviar & Expresso


For those who don't now the concept, we can play and create different combination of products that you like the most with a system of tracks on the side of the packaging. They do that with eyeshadows, powders, blushes and lip glosses. I love the concept, it is innovative and really funny!


Caviar is a gorgeous grey/purple color. It reminds me a lot of an Inglot eyeshadow 420. I absolutely love this kind of shade. It has a shimmery finish and as usual it is super creamy, easy to blend and so pigmented.



Espresso has more a satin finish and it is less pigmented but this neutral shade is perfect for everyday life as well as Caviar. Something I love from Jouer, is that you are always sure that everything that you purchase from them will fit your mood, your outfits and will be perfect for work, because the range of colors is elegant and subtile. It is also good for school because it is definitely wearable and neutral.




On this swatch you can obviously see that Caviar is more pigmented than Espresso but it is still lot more pigmented than a Mac eyeshadow, a texture that doesn't impress me at all.


You can purchase Jouer Cosmetic products HERE and HERE



For more Jouer reviews, please check that out:

Eyeshadows and Gloss:

Lipsticks:

Jouer Everyday Must Haves Palette:






♡Overall & Verdict: 

♡♡♡♡/5

♡Pros: 

+ Gorgeous shades
+ Quality: easy to blend and super pigmented.
+ Perfect for everyday life
+ All the shades are wearable
+ It is so chic!

♡Cons: 

- Nothing to declare!



0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger