Follow me on Instagram

Easy Black Smokey Eyes Look For asian monolids

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Easy Black Smokey Eyes Look For asian monolids

Today's video and post is a make-up tutorial, this is an easy black smokey eyes look. This was really easy to achieve and I only used few basic products and one in particular that I reviewed in my previous post: Rimmel Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow Smokey Noir.

Easy Black Smokey Eyes Look For asian monolids


Smokey eyes do not mean that you can't have bold lips at the same time! It is only a question of dosage and how to balance that in a pretty way!
Here is the video with  some explanations:





Easy Black Smokey Eyes Look For asian monolids

Here are all the products I used!

List of the products:
Eyes:
Lips:

Easy Black Smokey Eyes Look For asian monolids

Before and after...

Easy Black Smokey Eyes Look For asian monolids

Easy Black Smokey Eyes Look For asian monolids

Because my smokey eyes is not to intense and also because I only used the same range of shades, black and gray, I don't think this is too much to apply this gorgeous raspberry lip gloss from Nars.

Easy Black Smokey Eyes Look For asian monolids


The most important I think, is to blend your eyeshadow as much as you can to avoid any harsh line between your eyeliner, the darkest shade to the lightest. Make sure to create a gradient effect.

Easy Black Smokey Eyes Look For asian monolids

I love false lashes especially for evening looks and because my natural lashes are just the tiniest and straightest ever... Semi lashes are great to create a more natural look.



NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss-Place Vendome

3 commentaires :

amaryllis xii said...

I only use eyeliner, mainly because everything else just doesn't look nice (eyeshadows for example). Not really a strugle, just too bad being a "monolid owner with 'sad' shaped almond eyes" ;)

amaryllis xii said...

Beautyfull look, looks nice on your "happy" shaped almondshape eyes.
nice job :)
Unfortunately I have "sad" looking almondshape monolids. (Just a comment. Nothing to do with my comment about your pretty look)

futilitiesandmore said...

Thank you! Yes I know that monolids are very different sometimes. Do you struggle with that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger