Google+ November Likes and Dislikes - 2011 | Futilities and More

November Likes and Dislikes - 2011

Friday, December 2, 2011


Hi everyone,

This is my first video and post about my monthly likes and dislikes. These are some of my most reached products I used during the month of November but also a little bit of october.

It was hard to pick up the right products to show you because I have so many things in my collection that I have been using for so long now but I had to choose these few items this time because nobody would like to watch me to talk too much... it was a very difficult moment because speaking in front of a camera in a foreign language about a specific topic is not an easy job. I am impress to watch some girls talking so fast and so naturally, I really have to progress because sometimes it is quite painful to watch (really sorry for you and for me). Fortunately the editing helped me not to like too silly with all my hesitations ( I hope T_T).

It is hard to buy the right make-up or fashion or jewelry sometimes especially when you purchase them online, so I hope this video will be helpful, that you will find some good tips and perhaps share the love together!

I would love to hear from you about your favorite products of the month because I love to discover new things. If you have some products to recommend me, let me a message!

By the way, there is a special guest in this video, you can hear him snoring...(sorry about that!)




All the product mention in the video are linked below!

Skin and Hair Care

Bioderma - Sebium (for oily and combination skin)
Bioderma - Crealine (for sensitive skin)

Perfume

Make-up
Layered and Braided Necklace - Urban Outfitters I didn't find the link but you can find something similar here.



0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger