Google+ Asos Pearl Collar Tips and Hanging Chain | Futilities and More

Asos Pearl Collar Tips and Hanging Chain

Tuesday, December 6, 2011



Hello,

Today, I wanted to highlight a fashion accessory that I am loving a lot. I already mention this beautiful Pearl collar tip and hanging chain in my "November likes and dislikes" video, but I wanted to show you this product a little bit closer and I believe that accessories do everything in fashion because details are important to give you a nice final touch.


I think that, this, is so cool. It is very feminin, trendy and it suddenly gives you a stylish and edgy outfit.


Some close up of this jewel/ collar. I love the leave, rhinestones and this pearl, this is such a pretty combo. I like how closer the material are in terms of color and visual effect.


As you can see, this tips are like a pins that you pin on the collar of your blouse. So it is very simple to use!


This is really one of my favorite accessory of the moment. I will show you another one that I also love a lot these days. This is also the same type of concept. It is all about "How to give you a fashionable look with a simple accessory".

2 commentaires :

Becky Moore said...

you have such a uniquie look i love your style :)

futilitiesandmore said...

Thanks a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger