Google+ All We Want For Christmas- Gift For Her, Home and Jewelry | Futilities and More

All We Want For Christmas- Gift For Her, Home and Jewelry

Monday, December 19, 2011


Hi Guys,


We are already five days to Christmas and if you still don't have no idea about what to get from Santa, there is my last selection of Home and Jewelry gifts.
I already have the Jewelry tree at home and I love it!


Merry Christmas everyone!


Limited Edition BathtimeFavorites Tin $49.95 - Lush
For those who love to take a nice and warm bath, this is made for you. I love this kind of bath salt, I love to watch the ball to dissolve slowly in the water. It is so de-stressing! You can purchase it online.

Modern Branch Jewelry Stand$24.00    
As I told you, I already have this little tree at home. I put all my necklaces and bracelet. I like its general shape because it is modern and really crisp at the same time. You can purchase it online.

This is totally appropriate for Christmas right and totally cute! You can purchase it online.

Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite fashion designer. These earrings are cute, shinny and chic. Everything I like concentrated in two beautiful stars. You can purchase it online.
These candles's scents are amazing. I love the vintage look of the packaging. This is such a beautiful gift! You can purchase it online.

Shashi Rocker Stud Ring$52.00 - Revolve Clothing 
One last piece of jewelry that I really like. I love studs in general, so this gold stud ring is perfect for me! You can purchase it online.



0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger