Google+ All We Want For Christmas - Fashion Gift Ideas For Her | Futilities and More

All We Want For Christmas - Fashion Gift Ideas For Her

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hi Guys,

Have you already found your Christmas presents? I am still looking for good deals and I have found these little pieces for you.
All these things are the perfect image of my fashion style. Of course, everything is related to Christmas, new years eve and party time but it reflect my style.

I hope you will find some inspiration and that you will like this post.

Good luck!

Flo


For the Holidays and even for girls night, these heels are the perfect ones! I love glitters in general and I have tones of sequins, glitters and shimy metallic pieces in my wardrobe. And Topshop is one of my favorite place to shop. 
You can purchase in store or online.

Ok, it seems a bit heavy to wear at the same time the Topshop glitter shoes and this amazing dress together. But I think that for New Years Eve I don't think this is too much.
I absolutely love this dress, it is pretty and not so girly because the shape and the color are simply chic.
You can purchase in store or online.

One of my other weakness in fashion is studs. I have plenty of stud shoes, shoulder studs, etc. So for me this is a good match.
You can purchase in store or online.

Glitters, studs and stars. Some of my favorite material and patterns. I love the sobriety of this scarf because even if we have stars, it is still wearable thanks to the black and white colors.
You can purchase in store or online.

Jerome Dreyfuss is my favorite designer for purses. I already have a beautiful purse, Billy in my collection and I love it. He is a famous French fashion designer, specialized in leather purses and clutches. I absolutely love the softness of the leather and the quality is stunning (normal for the cost!)  and all the details are just amazingly designed.
You can purchase in store or online.

I know, it is crazy to purchase such an expensive bag but as I always say, this is an investment because all the good things, especially in fashion and luxe take a lot of value with time!
You can purchase in store or online.


FYI:  all the links are affiliated links.

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger