Follow me on Instagram

Metallic Gold Smoky Eyes Makeup Tutorial For Asian Monolid

Thursday, November 10, 2011


Hi Guys,

Today I am doing a make-up tutorial, this is a Metallic Gold Smoky look which is a night look but still very wearable and I hope, not to heavy even for shy girls. I am using my Urban Decay Naked Palette for this look (if you want to see all the swatches, it's HERE) , this is my new love, and some simple basic products. I hope you will enjoy this gold make-up and that this will be easy for you to copy!


For the rest of the face, I used my Laura Mercier Oil free foundation, some setting powder and of course, to match with my eyes, some Tarte Park Avenue Princess bronzer on my cheeks. I did not used a blush today, I only add more bronzer to contour and give some freshness to my cheeks.


I think it is a wearable look even if I used a lot of shimmers and gold shades. It also goes with my new hair color that I did this week-end, a light ash brown color. I indeed had to retouch my black roots and some brassiness to correct from my last dye without bleaching my roots, which was a big mistake... 



The video tutorial is HERE!


I had some demi false lashes to give some glamour to this look, but it is optional! This make-up is intense enough to be worn on it's own.





I did a simple and neutral lip make-up, I only used a lipliner (Mac in Spice) and a very pretty Jouer Lipgloss with some gold sparkles in it to match with the rest of the look.


List of the products I used:


Face:

Set/Loose powder: The Body Shop 01


Eyes:
Mascara: Lancome Hypnose


Lips: 

Lipliner: Mac Spice
Lip Gloss: Jouer, Sunset

4 commentaires :

Daphnee Kwong Waye said...

Wow so gorgeous! I love watching your vids :)

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

futilitiesandmore said...

Thank you, I am happy you watch my videos!

Vivian L. said...

Sexy! Love the blending and the gradual gold. 

futilitiesandmore said...

Thank Vivian!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger