Google+ Great Announcement and Special Thanks | Futilities and More

Great Announcement and Special Thanks

Saturday, November 26, 2011



Hi guys!

I wanted to thank you very very much for all your support, for subscribing, I reached 1000 subscribers on my Youtube Channel, which is surprising and fantastic for me.

I am so happy to be helpful for some girls in the world who struggle with their monolid. This is a beautiful achievement for me, that's why I wanted to share with you guys, two of my favorite products with you.

The first gift is my favorite Taupe eyeshadow from Jouer Cosmetics in Amaretto and the second one is from Lancome, this is one of their best selling product, a Juicy tube lip gloss in Tickled Pink.



For more details about the giveaway and the rules, please check out what is written below. And last but not least, I have a new Youtube channel, this is http://www.youtube.com/user/FutilitiesMore, so please subscribe because I won't publish anymore in my actual channel. Some of my last videos are already uploaded and some new ones are coming.

Thank you so much for all you love and support!

xoxo
Flo




5 commentaires :

Meigi said...

arlo dear, i've done accordingly to ur giveaway rules~ between the 2 products, i love the Taupe eyeshadow from Joeur Cosmetics in Amaretto! As u recommend this colour so much. I hope it can really look nice on my monolids too~ would like to try it out! love ur tutorials n reviews~!

Fantail Flo said...

cool blog! we share the same name! followed!
www.fantailflo.com

xt koh said...

Hi! I find your blog and channel so useful! I can't really decide between the eyeshadow and lip gloss, but I think Jouer Cosmetics is more difficult to find where I live so I would love to try the eyeshadow in Amaretto! <3

Gabriella-sama Lombardi said...

J'aime ce blog <3

futilitiesandmore said...

Merci! Ca fait plaisir!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger