Google+ Birchbox November 2011 | Futilities and More

Birchbox November 2011

Sunday, November 13, 2011


Hi guys, today I am doing my monthly review of my Birchbox and this november one is really great! I had a hate/love relationship, especially during my first month of subscription with Birchbox and for 2 or 3 month now, I am pretty impressed by my sample's choices. Not only all these samples match with my concerns and interests, but they are also big enough, so lot more helpful to know if the product works for you and to finish some boxes come with some cool treats.





Klorane is a French brand that I already know well because I like it! I am happy to try a new make-up remover, this one is for sensitive eyes and has some ingredients, like cornflowers which has some calming properties, which is nice especially to reduce puffiness.
I am not sure that everyone would like the scent because it is very strong, for me it smells like bee wax, he kind of product you use to polish your wood furniture...but for me it is not a problem because I like it.








This is luxury in a small pot! This body scrub has gold in it! Crazy right?! I am not sure about the future result, but I like scrubbing my skin especially in fall/winter seasons because my skin is extremely dry, it will help to remove my dead skin, so why not, I will give it a try. I like the agrum scent too. Strangely the full size product is not too expensive knowing that it contents champagne and gold ($35 for 6.76 oz).


This protein mist will be loved by my hair. Ok, the smell is again very strong, if you don't like Jasmin, forget it because this scent is powerful!
This sample size is huge, it will be very good to try this out especially for styling and detangle my hair.




Zoya - Noel

This is a very bright blue/turquoise nail polish. I am not used to wear this kind of color since my teenage years :) I like the quality of Zoya nail polishes. I already had one sample in a July Birchbox, a more natural tone (Shay) , which was gorgeous, one of my favorite nail polish.  





The color is very pretty but I prefer warmer shades, like plum, purple or red.  What do you think? Pretty nice deluxe sample anyway.


This treat is hot! I love spicy food, I already tried chipotle chocolate but this one was the strongest but subtile at the same time. Not too hot ( for me who can't eat without adding a tone of peppers) but still surprising.(I had not read the label before eat it).





This is a personal reward because I purchased some full size products on Birchbox's website. This is a cute bracelet and a charming gift for loyal clients.






Overall: Birchbox, you did a great job!


Want to see other Birchbox?




















0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger