Google+ Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin and Eden - Review and Swatches | Futilities and More

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin and Eden - Review and Swatches

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


Hi everyone!

This is one of my last purchase at Sephora and I am pretty happy with my new treats! I've been trying my Laura Mercier foundation primer, so I will make a review but in a separate post because I am still testing it and today I want to talk about these two Urban Decay Primer Potions that I've been loving, especially "Sin".


There is such a hype on Youtube about Urban Decay products that, as a weak woman that I am, when it's come to make-up, I had to try it by myself and have my own opinion about these eye primers.
I picked up two primers among the fourth, Sin and Eden. And as you can see, I also had some samples so that I was able to try the two others, the original one and Greed which has gold shimmers.

The packaging is absolutely cute, you can easily guess which is Sin and Eden!


These new tubes are more convenient packaging compared to the former one. It has 10% product more for the same price. Good to know!


These tubes are also easily recognizable. The matte one is matte and the pink shimmery champagne is pink shimmery :)



Eden is a nude/ light beige matte shade. This is a very intense primer. The consistency is quite heavy contrary to what they say on the description.

I am not the biggest fan of this formula because it is a bit light for my skin tone and even a tiny tiny drop is too much for me, you can be sure it will last forever (good value for your money) ! This cream is not as workable than Sin. It also drys too fast to blend it correctly.

Urban Decay Primer Potion,Sin, Eden, greed, swatches, makeup and beauty blog, asian eyes, asian monolid, single lid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, make up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, tutorial, tutoriel, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, futilitiesmore

It has a full coverage as you can see on my swatch. It is like a concealer, so creamy and pigmented!!



This one is my favorite by far. I love the consistency, it is creamy, less heavy, glides well and the shade is gorgeous. Love the pink champagne color which is perfect for all over the lid, it is wearable for everyday use. Eden, Sin and Greed are shades that can also be worn as shadows or highlighters.

Sin is beautiful even when worn alone and when you apply eyeshadow on top, the intensity of the shadow is fantastic!

To finish, sorry I forgot to take some pictures, Greed has the same consistency and quality as Sin but it is a nice gold shade, it is also gorgeous but a bit less wearable because  gold is not as neutral as the pink champagne color.




To compare how different they are!



Overall: ♡♡♡♡/5

Pros:

+ No smudging
+ Crease free
+ Pigmentation
+ Like "Sin" the pink champagne shade
+ "Sin" is easy to blend and creamy

Cons:

- "Eden" is quite heavy
- "Eden" is too pigmented and not easy to work.


What is your favorite eye primer?


0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger